Magic Of India in Lotus | Bright Pink Patterned Velvet Fabric
Designer: Becca Who
- Unit Price
Designer fabric suitable for upholstery and all soft furnishings uses, curtains, blinds and cushions; This luxury patterned velvet fabric truly makes a bold statement in interiors with decorative wildlife of India design
Rich with opulent details, this bold and highly decorative designer fabric celebrates the beauty of wildlife and flora in India. Hand drawn artwork of a Peacock, Bengal Tiger and Elephants sit amongst paisley elements for a vibrant design, rich in discovery.
This Lotus colour way is a beautiful strong Pink with touches of Blues. An exhilarating fabric design for statement soft furnishings and upholstery uses. The Magic Of India design is a beautiful choice for luxurious soft furnishings and statement upholstery uses.
For a Sample of this Fabric, please visit Fabric > Samples Page
- Versatile: Fabric suitable for upholstery, curtains, blinds, and soft furnishings
- Irresistibly tactile, colourful velvet art fabric
- Striking, hand-rendered artwork by British Designer, Becca Who
- Designed and Made in Britain
This Fabric does not come as Flame Retardant as standard. If you wish to have it treated with FR for upholstery, please tick the check box above when adding to cart.
We only accept fabric orders from UK Mainland customers.
- Fabric Type: VELVET
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Durability: Martindale 50,000
- Care: Dry Clean Only
- Fabric Width: 137 cm
- Horizontal Pattern Repeat:
- Vertical Pattern Repeat: